Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weeks 8-11

Well between weeks 8-11 I went on two trips.
Week 9 was spent in Charlotte, NC with my Oldest and Dearest Friend, Heather. While I enjoyed every moment spent with her, the kids had a different plan. I was sick most of the time, forcing myself to eat and trying to keep it down. The heat and humidity were not my friend. Plus an all day concert out in a heat index of 116 may not have been the best choice. Linkin Park was awesome.....but I had to hold my bag in front of the babies most of the time trying to keep the vibrations to a minimum.
Week 10-11 saw me in WI at yet another Linkin Park concert (can you tell I am a big fan?) This trip was with Robb and Dylan. The venue had steep hills and I had to stop quite often because my heart rate would shoot up and that is not the best for the babies. The weather was nice and I was less sick. I did have to spend most of the concert out of my expensive seats and up in the grass because the vibrations were just way too strong and I thought....that can't be good. Another 2 days were spent at The Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. Water slides are limited to non pregnant people. So I got a pedicure at the Spa and spent most of my time in a tube on the Lazy River.

More interesting Dr. stuff to come.
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Twila said...

hang in there! my fingers are crossed for all of you!!!

Gramma-to-be,
Twila

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth & Robb,
I'm glad you guys are doing a blog, it's cool to be able to read this. Your in my thoughts & prayers, Katrina

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And thanks for the emails. I had a great time with Krista and wish I could see you all more often. Also, thanks for the Opa stuff. Very cool!
Best of luck with the pregnancy! XOXO jez