Monday, February 16, 2009

The Girls are Here

Azy is on the left, Zoe is on the right.
Azy at the hospital, Robb has more pictures of her on his camara as he spent most of the time at the hospital with her while I was home with Zoe.

Zoe right after birth.
Then you have Papa's goth outfits that he bought the girls for Christmas. Notice the pirate and skulls.









Ok.. I am super tired so I will make it brief. I can regale you all with the story later.

The girls were born via c-section, by choice, on Feb 6th. Zoe was born at 3:02 pm at 5lb 2.7 oz and Azy was born at 3:04pm at 5lb 7.9 oz.



Zoe came home with me just this last Tuesday. In a car seat stress test it was found that Azy would forget to breath. Not good. She stayed an extra couple days and came home Friday. Her treatment is 20mg of caffeine daily and she has a little Velcro band across her chest holding on monitors hooked up to a machine. That way if she forgets to breath an alarm will sound and we can go check on her. Nothing scary, they would not have let us bring her home if they were worried. It is just a precaution for a few weeks until she is bigger.
I am off to feed the babies then for a much needed nap.
I am feeling very blessed these days.
Love to you all,
Elizabeth















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LISA! They are beautiful! Love, Taya