Sunday, January 18, 2009

End of week 33

I am huge and tired and all that comes with the last few weeks of a pregnancy. I know...I need to get pictures added. Maybe with downtime at work tomorrow I will get some scanning done.

My girls are huge! As of two weeks ago Zoe was 4lb 7oz and Azy was 3lb 6oz. Then I gained 3 pounds the following week and a half pound last week. So I am sure they are both over 5 pounds already. The Doctors are happy with their growth and as of tomorrow they will not stop any labor that starts. So now it is just wait and grow even larger until they arrive. And hope I can get Azy to go head down.

I am still working, which is why I haven't written much. I am so tired by the time I get home that I put on my jammies and crawl into bed. I am full of aches and pains but honestly I have nothing really to complain about. No diabetes, No high blood pressure, No swelling. I look like I am about to pop with only one baby, so I am carrying the two really well. I don't look anywhere near as huge as Krista did at the end of her pregnancy, but I am still 3 weeks away from where she ended at 37 weeks.

My shower was lovely and just as I hoped. All five of the "mothers" in my life were able to make it. Add that to 3 sisters and a large number of girlfriends. I was "showered" with many gifts for which I am very grateful. And I got a chance to tell them all just how important they are to me. For those of you out of towners that still wish to get me something. May I suggest my registry at www.babiesrus.com under Elizabeth Lussier. Most of my Target stuff I received and there are a few things at Babies R Us that I will need to purchase once the girls arrive. So go for it, if you are so inclined.

I plan to have Robb post hospital pictures here for me once the girls arrive. So my guess is this will be the first place most of you see their beautiful faces. I am still hoping for a natural childbirth. However Azy is still breech and Zoe is still sideways. So I have some work to do in the next few weeks to try and get Azy turned. If all I have to whine about is a C-section than that is a small price to pay for a relatively quiet and healthy pregnancy and my girls in the end.

I am off to rest. Blessings and good Juju to you all.
Elizabeth :)

No comments: